LiNA Versascope™ Sheath
Single-use Sheath for Operative Hysteroscopy
Enables See & Treat options for you and your patients
Minimally invasive for patient comfort
- Small channel ensures ease of insertion, often without dilation
- Diagnostic to Therapeutic Conversions
- Expandable working channel allows delivery and exchange of a wide range of instrumentation
- Multiple Choices for Operating Venue and Anaesthesia
- Minimises need for general anaesthesia
- Use in office, hospital or ambulatory surgical suite procedure room
- Automatic Continuous Flow
- Ensures clear visualisation during therapeutic applications
Fully Integrated for Convenience & Utility
The expandable LiNA Versascope™ Sheath is compatible with hysteroscopes such as the 1.9 mm Alphascope™ to form an integrated system designed to enable quick diagnostic-to-therapeutic conversions during hysteroscopic procedures.
Expandable Channel for Ease in Instrumenting
The single-use sheath is designed with an expandable working channel to permit ease in instrumenting with continuous flow to allow visualisation during therapeutic applications.
Rotating Collar for Full Peripheral Viewing and Patient Comfort
A specially designed collar rotates 360° to afford viewing of the ostia and cornua without producing torque on the cervix, further enhancing patient comfort and tolerance.
The LiNA Versascope™ Sheath automatically maintains the proper viewing orientation throughout a procedure for ease of interpretation and instrumentation.
The sheath is compatible with a range of 6 Fr. instruments including Bipolar Electrodes