LiNA AntiFog Solution™
Provides clear camera optics during endoscopic surgery
LiNA Medical’s range of antifog solutions consists of LiNA Elfred™, LiNA Clear Sight™ and LiNA Clear Sight Wipe™.
LiNA Elfred™ consists of a small sponge in an aluminium foil container with adhesive on the back. The sponge is prefilled with 6ml antifog solution. LiNA Elfred™ offers a high degree of convenience as it is simple and ready for use:
- Remove the adhesive strip under the container and attach it to the patient drape or instrument table.
- Remove the lid of the container.
- Press the scope onto the sponge and twist it to apply a membrane of the antifog solution.
- If required, the sponge can be taken out of the container to clean the sides of the scope.
The LiNA Elfred™ is available with or without alcohol.
LiNA Clear Sight™ consists of a 6ml bottle and a sponge with adhesive on the back. LiNA Clear Sight™ is easy to use:
- Attach the sponge to the patient drape or instrument table.
- Open the bottle and pour solution onto the sponge.
- Press the scope onto the sponge and turn it to apply a membrane of the antifog solution.
The LiNA ClearSight™ is available with or without alcohol.
LiNA Clear Sight Wipe™ is prefilled with antifog solution and individually packed in a peel pouch. The LiNA Clear Sight Wipe™ is only available without alcohol.