LiNA McCartney Tube™
The LiNA McCartney Tube™ is a unique single use device to be used during a Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy.
The special design of the instrument facilitates improved visualisation and reduces tumour seeded contamination risks during removal. Furthermore the soft curvature acts as a safe guide during sectioning of the uterus and ensures no trauma to the tissue, whilst the airtight valves prevent loss of pneumoperitoneum after colpotomy.
The Tube can also be used as a reservoir for specimens during surgery. Additionally, the Tube provides a convenient entry for needle and suture into the pelvis for fast and simple suturing of the vaginal vault.
- Maintains pneumoperitoneum after colpotomy
- Protects the ureters from trauma during surgery
- Identifies where to safely seal and divide the uterine vessels
- Provides a clear template for bladder dissection and colpotomy
- Improved visualisation designed for a more safe procedure